This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
Our client in Reston is seeking a contract Product Marketing Specialist to serve as a key contributor to the company's Value-Added Services Product Marketing Team. The Product Marketing Manager will support the development and implementation of strategic and tactical marketing programs and materials to promote a specific product/program, creating brand awareness and driving business objectives. As part of the cross functional team, this position will provide critical input into the strategic and tactical plans. This is a 3-6 month contract.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the development and implementation of product marketing strategy and campaigns to ensure new business and drive growth.
- Work within the framework of marketing guidelines and policies to ensure that marketing materials and programs are compliant.
- Support development and implementation of sales enablement tools.
- Manage agency relationships to ensure timely delivery of assigned tactics that align with strategy.
- Collaborate with the account management, product management and cross-functional marketing teams to develop customer programs that are in line with strategic direction; leveraging these programs to support market expansion.
- Monitor program performance and work with team to adjust plan accordingly.
- Ensure assigned projects are on budget and delivered accordingly to plan.
- Execute other duties as assigned by the Sr. Product Marketing Manager
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor's Degree required. MBA with a concentration in Marketing preferred.
- 3-5 years of product marketing experience.
- Excellent analytical, communication (oral and written) and organizational/planning skills.
- Familiarity with digital marketing and social media marketing.
- Ability to analyze and interpret market data; capable of identifying market research needs and commissioning appropriate project work.
- Ability to manage multiple diverse tasks by setting priorities
- Ability to develop effective relationships with senior level management and cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and tight deadlines