Are you looking for a growing in-house research and consumer insights team to join in the DC/ Baltimore region? Then take a look at this position! Our large healthcare client is looking for a senior market research manager to join their team to lead other researchers and to partner with the customer insights team.
This position will lead a team of analysts and senior analysts throughout all phases of market research and insights-based consulting engagements for internal clients. You will own the voice of the customer program, deliver a sophisticated analysis of customer feedback across listening posts and customer journeys. The senior market research manager will design and develop appropriate and creative methodologies and apply them to innovative market research practices for internal clients to make informed decisions about their products and services.
This position will participate in a hybrid schedule once in-office operations resume.
- Assess and communicate strategic implications of primary research efforts; lead efforts of the research team to uncover strategically important insights from multiple data sources and distill findings into actionable presentations
- Autonomously present research findings are companywide via written reports and oral presentations to the organization, including Marketing staff and executive-level clients
- Design and implement research initiatives to address critical business issues; consult with clients to determine the appropriate methods and techniques necessary to provide the strategic direction the client seeks
- Work with team members to design large-scale, statistically sound research projects, applying industry best practices
- Implement and manage high-quality qualitative or quantitative primary market research studies
- Manage critical projects for senior executives and the CEO; actively lead occasional critical projects for EVPs and the CEO
- Uncover information needs, develop the appropriate methodology, procure vendor(s), manage projects to completion, and deliver impactful insights in short timeframes
- Share insights gained with the organization as a whole to help executives better align strategic priorities with customer needs
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, social sciences, data analytics, or related field
- 5+ years in consumer research, consumer insights, or analytics role
- Strong quantitative analysis, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to deliver dynamic, engaging, and professional presentations to executive-level stakeholders
- Knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product, and service management
- Strong computer and data analysis skills: Google Data Studio, online survey software, and questionnaire tools or statistical analysis software
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work independently, handle multiple projects simultaneously, and meet strict deadlines