Our management consulting client is in search of a junior value engineer to join their team. This position can be fully remote.
The right candidate loves modeling but has a keen interest in software, and account management. They are conversant in both technical and strategic terms and can translate requirements between the two for clients. Candidates might have experience in client-facing, account management settings, or heavily quantitative, analytical disciplines but prefer a role that blends the two.
- Model business value frameworks (value engineering) based on client needs and implement those models for clients in the Ecosystems platform
- Manage stakeholders, content, and projects for existing accounts
- Advise clients on optimal use of the Ecosystems software
- Implement Ecosystems content for new clients and act as main technical point of contact during software pilots
- Evangelize and explore novel uses of new software features
- Advise internal resources on strategic internal projects, often of a technical or analytical nature
- Bachelors degree in computer science or other applicable areas
- 1+ year of experience
- Experience with Excel/Google Sheets/statistical analysis software
- Experience with data visualization and reporting packages is a plus
- Experience with value selling/value engineering is a plus