District Of Columbia
Our non-profit client located in Washington, D.C., is seeking a digital program manager to join their team to manage marketing, operations and reporting related projects as they relate to the Member Onboarding journey for a 12-month project.
- Manage and execute (with oversight from Onboarding Senior Advisor) on a range of onboarding tactics:
- Assist with execution of Onboarding strategy. Optimizing owned digital and analog tactics and partner with other business units to influence optimizations to tactics/channels
- Work with the Search team to optimize Onboarding SEO, SEM and Site Search. Assess performance on an ongoing basis and make recommendations to improve campaign performance
- Work with the Social team to optimize Onboarding Facebook campaigns. Assess performance on an ongoing basis and make recommendations to improve campaign performance. Work with internal and external agencies to develop new campaign creative assets. Will interpret campaign results to make optimization recommendations, write test plans and project briefs
- Assist with digital Onboarding tactics such as landing page design and optimization, email creation and optimizations, etc.
- Onboarding Response Strategy day-to-day lead. Liaison with internal teams to edit and add answers to Help Channel and Membership FAQs pages, knowledge article updates and Social Response
- Develop SMS campaign strategy, measurement plan and messaging. Work with SMS team to understand and adhere to system requirements. Partner with internal stakeholders to coordinate messages from groups
- Support Onboarding Senior Advisor with ad hoc cross-enterprise initiatives as requested
- Write briefs, presentation decks, performance reports, meeting notes, schedule meetings and partner with internal stakeholders as needed, etc.
- Provide tactic/channel/program reporting. Includes creating reporting requirements documentation, test plans, requesting and QC of data. Ensure tracking code and data accuracy. Analyze performance metrics for monthly reporting needs for dissemination to internal stakeholders
- Liaisons with the Voice of the Customer team to collect and address member feedback in all owned and influenced tactics
- Monitor Foresee feedback and optimize tactics/channels as needed based on feedback
- Partner with Onboarding Senior Advisor and other internal stakeholders to create Onboarding toolkit (curated research results, metrics and do/don’ts for the audience)
- Create and maintain status reports, project plans that include timelines, milestones, schedules, and key dates
Qualifications & Experience
- Superior organizational skills, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to understand and manage multiple projects at one time
- Experienced in operational details of campaign management, e.g. data & technical requirements, reporting processes, etc.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- 5+ years of marketing/communications experience in a team-oriented workplace; agency experience and/or management of external vendors desired
- Proactive, thoughtful, self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized and able to effectively communicate across multiple business units and stakeholders
- Ability to critically review and prioritize projects based on business needs
- Must be a self- starter, excellent initiator, communicator and collaborator, with strong organizational skills and the ability to meet high standards for quality and accuracy