District Of Columbia
McKinley Marketing Partners' non-profit client has an immediate opening for a bilingual communications consultant to manage content for advocacy programs for a project opportunity.
This position will require regular on-site attendance once in-office operations resume. All McKinley roles include a competitive benefits package.
- Serve as an editor and project manager for Spanish advocacy content
- Work with multiple teams to review and edit Spanish language content that advances the organization’s legislative priorities
- Manage ad-hoc communications requests for Spanish language content from the organization’s state offices
- Review all Spanish language content to ensure that it aligns with the message frameworks
- Manages translation submissions to translations department of advocacy materials
- Must have at least five years of experience working with Spanish language content
- Proven record of experience working with advocacy content
- Must be fluent in Spanish, including editing and proofreading in Spanish
- Must have experience with a variety of different types of content, including fact sheets, press releases, grassroots alerts, message documents, social media posts and tweets, and video scripts