Our large healthcare client is looking for a senior marketing research advisor to join their team. The senior marketing research advisor will be responsible for developing and applying analytics methods, providing insights, creating research plans, and presenting findings to business leads and executives. This person must have the ability to work independently with minimal oversight.
This position will require regular on-site attendance (2-3 days a week) once in-office operations resume. Candidates must be willing to commute to Owings Mills.
- Design large-scale, statistically sound research projects, applying industry best practices
- Lead project teams throughout all phases of market research and insights-based consulting engagements
- Conduct detailed analyses and produce reports, presentations and multi-media deliverables summarizing the findings of the analyses
- Help stakeholders align initiatives with market needs and opportunities
- Apply innovative market research practices and make recommendations that enable internal clients to make informed decisions about their products and services
- Implement and manage high quality qualitative or quantitative primary market research studies
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Statistics, or related field
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in market research role, including experience with primary research
- In lieu of a bachelor’s degree, an additional 4 years of relevant work experience is required in addition to the required work experience
- Experience with market research involving marketing, advertising, and/or branding
- Knowledge and understanding of business operations and marketing techniques
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong aptitude for delivering dynamic, engaging, and professional presentations to stakeholders
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight