Our large healthcare client is looking for a senior customer insights advisor to join their team. The senior customer insights advisor will be responsible for developing and applying analytics methods and providing insights on the company’s customer service and self-support online tools. This person should be data-oriented and must be able to work independently with minimal oversight.
This position will require occasional on-site attendance once in-office operations resume. Candidates must be willing to commute to Owings Mills, MD.
- Design large-scale, statistically sound research projects, applying industry best practices
- Lead project teams throughout all phases of market research and insights-based consulting engagements
- Conduct detailed analyses and produce reports, presentations and multi-media deliverables summarizing the findings of the analyses
- Share the data’s story to help business teams finalize recommendations that address company opportunities
- Makes recommendations for strategic initiatives to drive growth, innovation, and expansion into new markets
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Statistics, or related field
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in market research role, including experience with primary research
- In lieu of a bachelor’s degree, an additional 4 years of relevant work experience is required in addition to the required work experience
- Experience with market research involving marketing, advertising, and/or branding
- Knowledge and understanding of business operations and marketing techniques
- Strong written and verbal communication skills