This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
District Of Columbia
McKinley Marketing Partners’ large nonprofit client in Washington, D.C. is looking for a marketing manager to work a yearlong contract. The marketing manager will focus on supporting state and national efforts to increase local visibility and engagement. This contractor will help support and manage advertising and marketing tools for state and local teams. This can be a remote role.
- Day-to-day liaison between internal teams and agencies to ensure that the correct creative is running on the right media at the right time, trackers are up to date and to communicate and resolve inconsistencies
- Coordinate the production of advertising/collateral materials and templates in support programs, state campaigns and other initiatives
- Coordinate onboarding calls with vendors and partners as needed
- Ensure timelines are met
- Proof creative against changes
- Obtain approvals from stakeholders and legal as needed
- Conduct asset audit
- Participate in integration meetings, and document decisions and next steps
- Support project teams by ensuring timelines are met and updating discovery documents
- Support brand strategist on portfolios including day-to-day management and creative requests working with agency, local teams and internal departments
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 2-3 years of experience implementing marketing campaigns in an agency or corporate marketing department
- Experience with project management
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communications skills
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is required
All McKinley roles include a competitive benefits package.