This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
Our management consulting client is in search of a junior solutions engineer to join their team. This position can be fully remote.
The right candidate is as equally comfortable with client-facing work and relationship management as they are with technology and engineering and has a strong desire to blend both hard and soft skills in a role that is often seen as a trusted technical advisor and problem solver to clients.
- Model business value frameworks (value engineering) based on client needs and implement those models for clients in the platform
- Advise clients on optimal use of software
- Implement software for new clients and act as main technical point of contact during software pilots
- Evangelize and explore novel uses of new software features
- Create web-based applications based on internal or client requirements
- Advise internal resources on strategic internal projects, often of a technical or analytical nature
- Bachelors degree in computer science or other applicable areas
- 1+ year of experience
- Experience with Excel/VBA/statistical analysis software
- Understanding databases, tables, queries is a plus
- Experience with data visualization and reporting packages is a plus
- Experience with value selling/value engineering is a plus