This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
Are you a digital designer looking for a great long-term contract (ongoing) with a top retail brand? Then we have an excellent opportunity for you! McKinley’s global client who operates much like a startup is looking for a digital designer to join its dynamic and collaborative internal creative team!
- Design digital marketing experiences for customer-facing (B2C), mobile-first website
- Be an advocate for authentic customer-led experiences that is also coherent, e.g. insights driven and evidenced-based design
- Creative direction and visual design talent, especially for consumer retail experience
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with the creative team to foster new ideas and customer-centric strategies
- Degree in advertising, design, design technology, etc. or other applicable field of study
- 7+ years of design experience; preferably for retail in either an in-house or an agency setting
- Proficient knowledge of core design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign); Sketch and Zeplin a plus
- Show demonstrable expertise is several of the following areas: design for digital marketing, website design
- Strong knowledge of UX design, service design, UX leadership, UX best practices, user research and design, etc.
- Compelling portfolio of work and the ability to present that work both strategically and creatively