District Of Columbia
Our large nonprofit client in DC is looking for an experienced marketing professional to manage digital media and digital campaigns. The digital campaign marketing manager will be responsible for the strategic development and implementation of marketing campaigns that alight to enterprise issue areas and priorities. The campaigns will be executed across multiple digital channels to include: email, display, native ads, search, and social media. The digital campaign marketing manager will work with internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with business unit leads to identify digital opportunities to serve consumer demand, empower consumers to act, and create value, acting as subject matter expert for digital marketing channels
- Develop and implement digital marketing programs and plans that support the organization’s strategic priorities and drive deep consumer engagement and outcomes
- Define campaign strategy and objectives aligned to overall business goals and digital goals
- Manage online campaigns in paid, earned, and owned channels, including email, display, paid search, sweepstakes, social and new media
- Develop creative and project briefs
- Coordinate messaging and content in campaigns with business owners, editorial, and external agencies/vendors
- Ensure that the right voice and high-quality content are maintained in all messaging channels
- Work with constituents to implement campaigns and obtain necessary approvals from stakeholders, including legal
- Determine return on investment or breakeven for marketing programs based on forecast results
- Manage campaign-level budgets ensuring the most efficient use of funds to meet goals
- Work with marketing vendors on budget management, timing, tracking, testing of initiatives, reaching targets
- Ensure proper tracking for any testing and performance read-outs
- Make recommendations to increase effectiveness and efficiency
- Analyze and report on campaign performance on a weekly and monthly basis
- Work with product management to improve conversion processes and other on-site improvements to facilitate consumer engagement.
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable areas
- 8+ years of digital marketing campaign experience
- Experience with DB360 & Campaign Manager
- Experience with digital advertisement creation design and user flow, optimizing campaigns
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills along with demonstrated proficiency with MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)