Our nonprofit client located in Washington, D.C. is looking for an adobe implementation/testing resource to support their business team on a contract basis.
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency with the current adobe implementation and prioritize for future roadmap
- Translate business requirements into formal requirements for technical development
- Develop and manage testing roadmap aligned to strategic direction and a deployment schedule for the business program
- Ensure consistent and relevant analytics are designed to optimize and influence strategic direction for the business
- Build segments, dimensions and metrics to support product teams and analysts
All McKinley roles include a competitive benefits package.
- Strong experience with adobe analytics, including adobe workspace and data workbench
- Working knowledge of the adobe launch tag management system
- Experience with API configurations to build web applications
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage, implement, and analyze various initiatives in a fast-paced environment