This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
Our large well-known retail client is looking for a website coordinator to join the team. The website coordinator will need to have an analytical mind and a detailed understanding of CMS, SEO, and HTML/CSS. This position will be expected to have meticulous attention to detail, outstanding problem-solving skills, and strong content creation and writing skills. You will also need to be comfortable troubleshooting the website and constantly collaborating with product owners and other teams to improve the user experience and functionality of the website.
This position will require regular on-site attendance once in-office operations resume in Irving, TX. Only local candidates will be considered.
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor, and upgrade the organization's website.
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues
- Creates/manages tickets for Development team sprints in coordination with the Product Owner
- Help identify and flag website security risks or breaches
- Update HTML, CSS, and other site elements regularly
- Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information
- Manage the updating of website content in alignment with the organization’s strategy
- Contribute to optimization strategy and assist in executing testing
- Ensure website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans
- Contribute to improving the User Experience of the website regularly
- Contribute to creating strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics
- Check compliance on the website with all laws and regulations and flag any potential issues
- Keep up to date with industry best practices and monitor competitor websites
- A degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering or related qualification
- 2 years of work experience as a Website Manager
- Expert knowledge of Adobe suite, Content Management Systems, and W3C Web standards
- Highly proficient in HTML, XHTML, CSS design, cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility as well as JIRA platform
- Great understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Paid Per Click (PPC)
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills
- Excellent content creation and writing skills