The web producer/migration specialist will assist the digital content team of a large non-profit client with a full website migration between both their Spanish and English websites. The candidate will report to the special projects manager and will help facilitate the audit and reclassification of the website content. The web producer will assist in monitoring and troubleshooting the production of the web pages during and post migration and align strategy with overall digital content strategy. The candidate should have strong oral and written Spanish skills, have CMS production experience, able to update metadata, keywords, promo copies, URL slugs and other meta descriptors in Spanish, as needed.
This position has the ability to be remote. Candidates must reside in the following states: DC, VA, MD, AL, AR, CO, FL, NJ, NY, PA, or TX. All McKinley roles include a competitive benefits package.
- Assisting the digital content team in the migration of content as part of an improved UX design and navigation for the website
- Cross-referencing content for migration to ensure smooth and consistent transitions between the Spanish and English sites, and addressing differences to ensure a good UX experience overall
- Converting inventories of individual URLs to new designated mapping structures in order to generate Redirects plans, ensuring that as old content is removed from Google SERPs that the remaining or redirected content continues to deliver a seamless customer journey
- Assisting with the sunsetting of multiple website channels, ensuring value is passed to new and retained content channels
- Working with web team on transfer of all digital equity from retired channel content
- Identifying and troubleshooting production issues arising from migration and applying solutions through CMS authoring
- Reporting to Project Manager to align strategy with overall digital content strategy
- Ensuring retention of website users, maintaining their positive perception of the website
- Fluent in English/Spanish. Native Spanish speaker preferred, with strong oral and written skills in Spanish
- Have experience working on large web platforms
- Have CMS production experience; able to update metadata, keywords, promo copies, URL slugs and other meta descriptors in Spanish, as needed.
- Have knowledge of SEO best practices
- Have experience working cross-functionally and be able to change tone of voice based on audience and language
- Have good stakeholder management experience
- Basic knowledge of UX best practice
- Knowledge of architecture information and taxonomy