Our Northern Virginia healthcare client is looking for a Web Content Consultant to join their team. This position will be migrating web content from one platform to another. The Consultant must have experience proofreading and editing web content extensively.
This is very much a proofreading role. This Consultant will be doing a level of quality assurance. There is some autonomy and seniority associated with this role. This position will soon edit publications, invites, direct mail, etc..
- 7 years of solid experience proofreading, copywriting and/or writing and editing for the Web, integrating print and electronic marketing..
- Solid grounding in best practices in Web site architecture and principles of usability.
- B.A. degree, preferably in Journalism, English, Communications or a related field.
- Demonstrated experience as proofreader, copywriter, editor or writer in a fast-paced, goal-oriented communications environment, working with both print and electronic products.
- Strong writing and editing skills; ability to learn and use new technologies a must.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Highly detail-oriented.
- Demonstrable abilities and talents in search-engine optimization strategies and tactics.