This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
McKinley Marketing Partners’ client in McLean, VA looking for a Videographer. The videographer will accomplish the bulk of the technical tasks related to production and post-production. He or she will transport, set up, and operate equipment; and assist with staging and set preparation.
- Operate video cameras, on location or in the studio for extended periods of time (often two or more hours).
- Transport, set up, and operate various production equipment including cameras, audio and video recorders, lighting equipment, props, and microphones for field and studio productions.
- Complete trouble and preventive maintenance reports on video and audio production equipment; assist in upkeep of studio and production sets and properties.
- Maintain equipment inventory and field and studio production schedules.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Completed degree(s) from an accredited college/university/film school
- Minimum 2 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
- Ability to carry and/or push equipment of up to 50 lbs