An up-and-coming mid-sized, global, internet startup is looking for a UX designer to join their creative team. You will join as part of the marketing team to create best-in-class, user-centered websites for the brand portfolio. In addition to creating interactive prototypes, you will conduct market research, design user flows, and perform testing to gauge the needs and priorities of users. You will work closely with web development and marketing teams to ensure the delivery of solutions are sound and align with the business goals and objectives.
- Partner with design leads, developers, and key stakeholders to create websites that reflect best-in-class design and UX practices
- Create innovative solutions that solve both business and user needs
- Conduct research to understand product specifications, user psychology, and website usability
- Define and create information architecture (sitemap), wireframes, and interactive prototypes
- Develop wireframes, sketches, user flows, and interaction patterns, and communicate your design thinking upwards to stakeholders and leadership
- 5+ years of experience working as a UX designer for responsive websites and/or App designs
- Experience and understanding of user-centered design principles, basic HTML, WordPress, and CSS
- Highly proficient with one or more of the following tools: Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud
- Deep understanding of current technology trends and how they influence user experience
- Passion for solving complex problems into simple and elegant solutions
- A strong understanding of and experience working with design systems for holistic, efficient, and collaborative production workflows
- Must adapt to changing technology and restrictions, design challenges, deadlines, and project requirements
- Domestic and international travel possible
- Comfortable working in a startup environment
This position will require regular on-site attendance once in-office operations resume.