This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
District Of Columbia
McKinley Marketing Partners’ non-profit healthcare client has an immediate need for a senior product marketing associate for a direct hire position in the Washington, D.C. area. This senior product marketing associate role will assist the senior product marketing manager to execute the marketing strategy for a healthcare technology solution including contributing to developing the go-to-market strategy, creating content, and running multi-channel marketing campaigns. This person should understand the client's target customers and how the product fulfills the client’s needs. This senior product marketing associate will play a critical role in increasing revenue and market share for the client, streamlining healthcare administration in the US.
- Develop knowledge of healthcare industry challenges, product functionality, use cases, and benefits to potential clients of assigned technology solution
- Work with senior product marketers to translate market and customer needs into objectives, strategies, and tactics to drive sales and profitability for the business
- Collaborate with senior product marketers to develop a marketing plan
- Use market research and competitive intelligence to create compelling messaging
- Create content for sales presentations, advertising copy, email, webinars, case studies and maintain content for each stage of the marketing funnel
- Work with senior product marketers to design and implement creative strategies to repurpose and disseminate content
- Execute campaigns including plan and execute A/B and conversion tests and landing pages
- Collaborate with agencies and vendor partners
- Minimum three years of B2B marketing experience.
- Healthcare IT, healthcare or life sciences industry experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related discipline
- Experience marketing B2B products and/or services especially SaaS marketing experience preferred
- Demonstrated success running multi-channel marketing campaigns to build product awareness and drive leads and conversions
- Ability to set priorities among competing projects and complete projects on time and on budget
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with CRM and email automation using Salesforce and Pardot or similar marketing platforms