District Of Columbia
McKinley Marketing Partners’ large nonprofit client in Washington, D.C. is looking for a social media strategist to be responsible for oversight, implementation and operations of new and/or existing corporate programs. This is a 6 month contract working remotely.
- Manage program with a focus towards continuous improvement
- Ensure that program delivers according to customer needs
- Manage stakeholder relationships
- Develop and deliver change management strategies as needed
- Provide expertise relating to social media, marketing, advertising and promotions
- Engage with customers/clientele via a variety of social media platforms
- Run social media campaigns related to new and/or existing corporate programs
- 6+ years of experience in a program management, project management or operations management role is required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively with key stakeholders, including both internal senior management and external business partners
- Effective project management skills
- Prior experience working with cross-functional teams and experience in leading an effort that involved organizational change are required
- Creative mindset
- Strong writing skills
All McKinley roles include a competitive benefits package.