Are you a social media professional looking for a great opportunity to join a global brand on a long-term (ongoing) contract basis? Then we have a can’t-pass-up opportunity for you! Specifically, our global retail client that operates much like a startup with the financial backing of a Fortune 500 company, is looking for a Social Media Specialist to join its dynamic, collaborative, and fun digital team!
- Own content publishing on all client organic social channels that include but is not limited to content development, scheduling, publishing and reporting.
- Own community management on all client organic social channels.
- Monitor social channels, engage, and respond to social conversations including but not limited to mentions on social feeds, direct messages, customer comments on posts etc.
- Manage social media calendars and content.
- Partner with creative, marketing, product and merchandising teams, as well as external agencies for social efforts.
- Own measurement, analysis, and reporting of results.
- Proactively follow social media platform updates, news, trends, user behaviors and use cases, forming opinions, and sharing this with the team.
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years of experience in principles and practices of social media, planning, and influencer marketing.
- Familiarity with promotions, paid social and social listening/moderating tools.
- Demonstrated success in community management, content development + social media processes.
- Innovative results oriented strategic thinker with proven ability to execute plans
- Excellent, ethical judgment.
- Thrive in a teamwork-centered environment.
- Organized, detail-oriented and proactive.
- Superior communication skills (written and interpersonal).