Our hospitality client in McLean is looking for a Social Community Manager to manage day-to-day social media activities for 2-4 accounts. You will manage the accounts’ social media channels, plus assist in planning and executing monthly content. This position will work with multiple teams to optimize media and content to work best for each brand to maximize positive sentiment and awareness.
The Social Community Manager will work closely with the Social Media Marketing Strategy team and key functional teams to identify business needs to deliver comprehensive integrated content, experiential and social marketing plans that drive broad business needs. The Social Community Manager will also be responsible for day-to-day relationships with agency partners and key internal teams to ensure that the comprehensive plan is successfully executed and tracked while also providing ongoing updates to key stakeholders.
- Maintain the monthly content calendar working closely with brand marketing and social media marketing, including gathering input from key stakeholders, briefing the agency, providing feedback on the content, and posting content to our social channels
- Set up listening cues and manage brands’ presence in Sprinklr in order to find conversations for engagement
- Engage with current and prospective customers on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter in a positive way
- Work with the social media marketing team on key social projects, including social media ads and vetting and engaging with social influencers
- Support events with social media engagement strategy and execution
- Traffic ads to media agency and provide insight to help paid media targeting
- Support the team on day-to-day ad hoc initiatives as needed.
- BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of two (2) years of professional experience
- A minimum of one (1) years of experience in agency or marketing role
- Expertise in social media campaigns
- Experience working in a complex, fast-paced organization with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in campaign management and execution
- Additional Requirements (i.e. % of travel time, etc.): < 10% Travel; May require working outside of business hours.