An up-and-coming mid-sized, global, internet startup is looking for a senior product marketing manager to work within their marketing and communications department. As an integral member of the product marketing team, you will help drive the go-to-market strategy and execution of current and future products as well as brand activation strategies.
- Work with members of the Product Marketing team to help drive global go-to-market strategies and plans, including positioning, narrative, internal communications, scaled adoption, community growth, and marketing activation strategies
- Conduct market research, qualitative research, quantitative analysis and seek out more data about the market and the customers
- Work with others within and outside of the organization to define the target audience by building a model of developer segmentation and personas
- Help create the developer marketing strategy and product go-to-market plans and work on outreach channels of social media, content marketing, email campaigns, and blogs
- Follow the marketing lifecycle from strategy to execution, working closely with creative, copywriters, social media, and communications teams
- Work closely with product managers and engineers to help shape the product roadmap based on customer and marketplace feedback and develop effective marketing assets and content
- Become the expert on our products, consumers, and competitors, using that information to inform internal stakeholders and ensure the right needs are being met
- Develop actionable, data-driven insights that can be tracked to inform product and marketing strategy, including identifying and documenting noteworthy opportunities relevant to the business
- Maintain a solid technical understanding of the product(s) and be able to translate product messaging and value propositions into a prevalent narrative that carries an authentic voice
- Contribute to the development and use of marketing technology to further our customer and marketing objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Engineering, Finance or equivalent experience
- 5 + years of product marketing experience, with the ability to manage multiple projects from inception to completion, someone who takes both pride and ownership of their work
- Deep understanding of blockchain, fintech or crypto in general - trends, innovations, major players
- Experience with Crypto investing, trading experience, DeFi Yield Farm, NFTs is a plus
- Experience in planning and rolling out large-scale/global marketing campaigns, with the ability to identify and implement scalable process improvements using a data-driven approach
- Thriving in ambiguous situations, collaborating with others, and building things from scratch
- Proven passion and desire to work with technology products and solving consumer needs.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
This position will require regular on-site attendance once in-office operations resume.