Are you a product management professional looking for a career-changing opportunity? Then McKinley Marketing Partners has a role for you! Specifically, our Hong Kong based blockchain technology client is looking for a senior product marketing manager for its Arlington, VA office. The senior product marketing manager, reporting to the vice president of marketing in Hong Kong, will own and drive the go-to-market strategy and execution for our client’s new social media platform. Candidates MUST have prior experience working for a social media or networking platform including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Develop and execute marketing plans for the client’s new social media or networking platform technology including research, positioning, audience identification, go-to-market strategy, campaigns, technical materials, creative, media, events, and measurement
- Set and communicate the product’s positioning and key value-based messages to cross-functional teams
- Create and execute disruptive, innovative strategies and marketing that drives product awareness, engagement, and adoption
- Execute product launches and product-focused events
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders including product, user experience, design, digital, analytics, creative and leadership to drive product roadmaps, strategy, and execution
- Develop actionable, data-driven insights to inform product and marketing strategy
- Use marketing insights to better understand the user community and be its voice
- Four-year degree in applicable areas of study; MBA preferred
- Prior experience working for a social media or networking platform including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Experience in planning and rolling out large-scale/global marketing campaigns, with the ability to identify and implement scalable process improvements using a data-driven approach
- Experience in building out the foundation of a product marketing function within a global organization
- Ability to organize content and set direction in the face of ambiguity
- Ability to work in a highly fast paced, cross-functional environment to drive stakeholder alignment and scaled communications
- Organized self-starter with ability to manage multiple projects from inception to completion.
- Passion for working with technology products and solving consumer needs
- Ability to travel to Hong Kong