Are you a high-energy marketing professional looking to lead and grow the marketing efforts of a leading advocacy organization? Then McKinley has an excellent opportunity for you! Specifically, our advocacy client has created a new Senior Marketing Manager role that will be responsible for organizational recruitment and community engagement, primarily in the social and digital channels.
The Senior Marketing Manager also will evolve our client’s brand voice through social media via ongoing content, optimization and analytics. In addition, the Senior Marketing Manager will generate plans that drive awareness of food allergy as a public health crisis in America for key windows throughout the year. This includes cross- channel activation ideas that require collaboration across departments and partner content integration.
- Plan, develop, and execute integrated campaigns that drive awareness of food allergy as a public health crisis, while engaging current communities
- Assist in the development of content/social strategy
- Generate processes for social content management that will establish a flow of internal initiatives through to the social media agency; training internal team leads on best practices and managing organizational priorities
- Review and implement daily organic social media messaging across platforms - Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter
- Develop social fundraising strategy to support the development efforts of the organization uniquely through the individual social platforms
- Deliver efficient awareness and recruitment digital campaigns through paid social, retargeting, native content, etc.
- Analyze and report on campaign performance to identify trends and actionable insights based on established KPIs
- Partner with the education and development teams to deliver revenue-driving plans for corporate partners
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
- A minimum of five years professional experience in the marketing or communications field - ideally in the nonprofit sector
- At least two years responsible for social media and proven track record for developing and executing social and digital campaigns
- Experience in planning and executing engagement strategies/planning and goal setting