This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
McKinley Marketing Partners is seeking a senior marketing manager for a direct hire position with our technology client located in Houston, TX. The senior marketing manager will lead the strategy and execution of demand generation activities for the US region to help maintain and grow a healthy sales pipeline that converts leads to revenue. In this role, your number one metric is the sales goal, with predictive KPIs such as demo requests, MQLs, SALs, and SQLs following.
- Manage the inbound lead funnel and all demand generation activities
- Strategically manage the US marketing budget to meet all lead gen and sales goals
- Create new content to engage and nurture prospects through the funnel, including webinars, eBooks, whitepapers, articles, checklists, etc.
- Promote content through various channels to bring in new leads
- Build relationships with thought leaders who can provide insight into the target market and help produce valuable content for customers
- Design and build e-mail nurture programs that engage prospects and move them through the funnel
- Manage the company presence at tradeshows including a selection of booth size & location, creating booth assets, creating a plan for increasing booth traffic, understanding the needs of sales at the show, negotiating speaking slots, coordinating all show logistics, and creating a dynamic follow-up plan for leads to optimize ROI
- Manage relationships with partners and seek opportunities for co-marketing activities that elevate the brand and increase the company’s reach within the market
- Work with the Senior Marketing Operations Manager to create and implement testing of website messaging and conversion points
- Collaborate with the sales team to understand the customer journey, common objections during the sales cycle, and the pain points of the account managers.
- Optimize the sales process as much as possible using content, technology, sales promotions, campaigns, and anything else you can think of.
- Help create the ABM strategy that will utilize tactics to power- up inbound strategy and contribute to the increase in ASP
- 6-10 years of experience in marketing roles, with demonstrated career progression
- Previous experience running inbound marketing programs for a SaaS product and service company
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, English, psychology (or other social science) preferred
- An MBA is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication. Must be a strong writer and content creator (including blog posts, eBooks, whitepapers, email copy, and other customer-facing resources)
- Strong project management skills
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills to work with cross-functional teams
- Analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of demand gen efforts
- Ability to think strategically and see beyond the day-to-day grind to take the initiative on reaching marketing and sales goals, create a stronger brand, and improve the customer experience
- Technical knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and channels, including CRM, Salesforce, and Pardot or similar marketing automation platforms