Our large financial client located in Virginia is looking for a senior marketing content writer. The senior marketing content writer will be responsible for researching, interviewing and producing short and long form content, including content marketing and thought leadership articles. The right candidate will have strong researching, interviewing, writing and editing skills. This position is full time and can be fully remote.
- Interacting with leadership and business stakeholders in order to develop internal and external content and communications marketing
- Researching industry topics, challenges, opportunities and solutions based on the current market environment
- Interviewing and communicating with subject matter experts and leadership in a concise and organized way
- Developing external content that is focused on relevant industry topics that support line of business strategies
- Writing for a variety of content formats including articles, executive communications, email, infographics, eBooks, social media and more
- Writing for a variety of audiences, including both external audience and internal colleagues
- Experience researching, interviewing, writing and editing content
- Ability to collaborate with other writers, peers, executives and business partners
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines and in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate strategic feedback and best practices in support of teammates and business partners
- Organized and deadline driven
- College Degree or equivalent experience; advanced studies/degree preferred
All McKinley roles include a competitive benefits package.