This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
Our large transport client is looking for a senior full stack developer, working across the various systems that power their eCommerce business to solve technical challenges and shape the future of their digital environments. They are looking for someone with experience in Spring MVC/Java EE to help guide the implementation of their SAP Commerce tools, as well as work in the .NET framework and IIS to support other internal business systems. This individual must be passionate about problem solving, possess excellent troubleshooting capabilities and ultimately love providing top-notch technology experiences to customers.
This position will require occasional on-site attendance once in-office operations resume. Candidates must be willing to commute to Richmond, VA.
- Integrate e-commerce solutions; work with tools like SAP Hyrbis/Commerce, home-grown order management systems, and best-in-class marketing technologies to help facilitate smooth transactions and shopping experiences for customers
- Analyze and implement complex requirements from business partners across the organization
- Maintain quality output through rigorous testing practices
- Support and maintain systems integrity of cloud-based infrastructure
- Perform routine server maintenance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated experience with Spring MVC/Java EE, .NET framework, IIS, front-end development, and SQL database management
- Experience with scalable architecture is preferred
- Background in e-commerce environment is preferred