This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
Are you a digital marketing strategy professional looking for an excellent opportunity to provide digital solutions that support the mission of federal, state, and local government customers? Then our D.C.-based computer software client has an opportunity for you! Specifically, our client is looking for a consultative Senior Digital Strategist with a proven track record of develop comprehensive digital strategy to site onsite with their Indianapolis-based client.
- Execute and manage complex and comprehensive digital strategy projects for public sector clients, including complete management of project scope, timeline and requirement
- Closely collaborate with internal team members and contractors
- Provide expertise as a trusted adviser to clients and partners
- Act as a primary client feedback conduit and maintain proactive approaches to executing client initiatives, anticipating client needs and keenly guiding decisions based on data and best practices
- Support and consult Federal/State/Local Sales and Client Success Consultant teams in endeavors to pursue Digital Engagement Services opportunities
- Four-year degree in applicable areas of study
- 8+ years of digital consulting or digital strategy, preferably in a digital/social media company serving government or at a government agency
- Mastery of digital tools, including email marketing, online collaboration, social networks, survey data, website data or the next new thing
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent understanding of online research techniques
- Solid experience using CRM solutions; SalesForce preferred
- Experience and/or enthusiasm for working with government
- Consistently manage, perform and scope against simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment
- Skillfully enlist internal stakeholders to help navigate within a client organization