This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
Are you an experienced digital product professional looking to help a global retail brand expand their digital foot print with a full suite of products and services that will revolutionize the retail industry? Then our Dallas-area corporate retail client has a can’t-pass-up opportunity for you! Specifically, the Senior Digital Product Manager will foster innovation by focusing on designing experiences for customer delight and test and learn methodologies.
- Manage client’s web strategy and roadmap - own the vision, execution, and management
- Manage 3rd-party vendor relationships including contract negotiation and implementation
- Manage customer experience and develop customer journeys
- Work with various functional areas such as delivery/ecommerce, loyalty, and merchandising to develop a cohesive product plan
- Own website SEO and increasing the client’s digital presence through partnerships, social, and content marketing
- Lead webs analytics and A/B testing for website
- Develop personalized and targeted experiences on the website for various audiences
- Four-year degree in applicable areas of study
- Five years+ experience in delivery, digital product management, digital marketing, customer experience, and analytics
- Five years+ product management/merchandising experience having supported the entire product development cycle from concept to introduction
- Detailed project or program management experience in a retail environment
- Technology savvy and familiarity with retail e-commerce business models
- Experience with contract negotiation and implementation