Are you an experienced digital analytics professional looking for a substantial opportunity to grow your career in a dynamic organization? Are you looking to work on a transformational digital team that operates much like a startup with the resources of a global organization? Then our Dallas-area retail client has a can’t-pass-up opportunity for you! Specifically, our client is looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Analyst who will be responsible for driving deep customer and channel analysis in order to support customer acquisition for various digital products.
The Senior Digital Marketing Analyst will conduct deep-dive analysis of our Delivery, E-commerce, Loyalty businesses. The Senior Digital Marketing Analyst also will work with product teams to understand business goals & product roadmap, structure analysis, and generate insights that help develop marketing strategy.
- Perform deep dive analysis on customer data, marketing performance and overall business performance to generate insights that would inform marketing strategy
- Conduct day-to-day analysis for marketing initiatives across multiple channels
- Generate insights and recommendations to identify channel mix and budget allocation
- Develop new hypotheses and create test and learn framework to validate the hypothesis
- Work with various marketing technology vendors to develop testing and evaluation of vendor capabilities
- Build and make presentations to Leadership team
- Four-year degree in applicable areas of study; Masters preferred
- Experience in retail and/or financial sector a plus
- 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing/marketing
- Excellent analytics and quantitative skills
- Experience working on large corporate marketing and cross-functional teams
- Hands-on data analysis using tools including Teradata, SQL, Python etc.
- MS Excel and MS PowerPoint experience
- Knowledge Marketing Technology