This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
McKinley Marketing Partners’ Arlington-area direct marketing client is looking for a Senior Digital Fundraising Strategist. The Senior Digital Fundraising Strategist will lead craft the digital fundraising, engagement and acquisition strategies for nonprofits located around the country.
- Serve as digital strategist for digital and integrated programs including fiscal year planning, donor and supporter journey mapping, audience segmentation, and online fundraising
- Collaborate to create award winning campaigns for clients with the full multichannel team of strategies, project coordinators, writers, coders, designers, and analysts
- Guide the creative vision for each client team
- Stay abreast of industry trends and look for new cutting edge approaches to programs
- Translate business needs into creative and technical solutions
- Be a team player, be ready and able to dig in, as well as delegate effectively
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- 8+ years’ experience in digital marketing and event based peer-to-peer fundraising
- Experience working with Google Apps, particularly Analytics and Adwords and nonprofit Grants
- Agency experience managing multiple clients and priorities
- Conversant in UX ad design and landing page best practices
- Experience with CRM systems and marketing automation tools
- HTML editing or hand coding
- Experience with conservation, health and animal rights fundraising and marketing; especially in email and digital acquisition spaces