This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
McKinley Marketing Partners’ Arlington-based direct marketing client is looking for a Senior Data Analyst. The Senior Data Analyst will work with the fundraising strategy consultants on developing client insights.
- Become a leader within the company by providing superior analytical services to all the firm’s clients, including analysis of specific client programs, such as renewals, appeals, sustainer programs and prospecting
- Write the narrative, create the visuals, and present reports to external clients and assist staff in auditing and interpreting analysis for their own presentations
- Maintain expertise in direct marketing practices, tools, and research
- Support the information systems infrastructure as needed
- Recommend systemic and procedural improvements to tools, reports, and departmental structures and processes
- Train staff in basic and advanced statistical measurement and techniques; manage the statistics training program
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- 5+ years’ experience of nonprofit direct response fundraising at nonprofits or agencies
- Proficiency in SQL (or variant)
- Proven ability to communicate complex analysis
- Experience using Tableau or other BI tool in a professional capacity preferred