Are you an experienced and strategic Senior CRM Analyst looking to add professional value in a dynamic and transformational digital environment for a great brand? Then our Dallas-area global retail client has a can’t-pass-up opportunity for you! Specifically, the Senior CRM Strategy Analyst will join a team that operation much like a startup with the resources of an international organization.
If you are the right candidate, my client will fly you in for interviews and provide an excellent compensation and relocation package if giving a job offer.
- Create and report on customer segmentation
- Create list pulls for CRM communications
- Develops testing strategies to measure program results
- Owns measurement of CRM campaign and program results
- Creates adhoc analyses and presentation that help define changes in customer behavior and future opportunities
- Work cross-functionally to define, execute, and measure CRM campaigns on-time across Email, Push, SMS and other CRM channels
- Ensure all audiences meet campaign objectives and are correctly pulled
- Work with Analytics team to synthesize campaign performance results and key learnings to share with broader Digital team
- Leverage learnings from past campaigns to continue to improve and learn
- Bachelors/4-year degree
- 5-7 marketing analytics, retail experience preferred
- SQL and Salesforce experience required
- Big data environment experience preferred
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work cross-functionally to drive plans and results
- Strong analytical and organizational skills; ability to create strong, actionable stories from data
- Ability to work cross-functionally to drive plans and results.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to deliver on time in a fast-paced environment