This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
District Of Columbia
Our nonprofit client in DC is looking for a Marketing Implementation Project Manager for a 6-12 month contract. The Marketing Implementation Project Manager will be responsible for the tactical management and implementation of marketing/product related projects. The Project Manager will participate in the design process to understand project scope, pain points being solved for and overall project success factors.
The Project Manager will receive the "designed" initiative and manage all subsequent phases including project solutioning (business requirements) development (technical requirements), market testing and finally production launch. This Project Manager will ensure all stakeholders communicate critical milestones, time-frames, risk and obstacles.
- Develop project plan and manage all project milestones through to completion. Stakeholders will include digital teams (website), Information Technology Systems (ITS), Call Center (process/training), Business Analysis (metrics and reporting)
- Employ project management methodologies and tools, like MS Project, Smartsheet or other related PM tools
- Ensure effective change management occurs throughout the course of the project.
- Manage all communication plans, training and documentation.
- Communicate project status to all stakeholders on a regular basis throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Excellent oral and written communications, interpersonal, negotiation, project planning, judgment, leadership, decision-making, technical, analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Expert knowledge of MS Project, Excel, MS Word and Visio.
- 10+ years of prior experience in project management is required. PMP certification preferable.