This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
McKinley Marketing Partners' large financial services client in Owings Mills, MD is looking for a production designer to work a one-year contract. The production designer will be responsible for completing marketing, sales and client materials, utilizing comprehensive design and production knowledge focused on technical design solutions and strategies.
- Serve as part of a production servicing organization, providing client, sales and marketing collateral for internal business partners as well as clients/prospects in a timely manner with the highest level of quality, compliance and brand awareness
- Execute on the end-to-end production and distribution process for completing repeatable standardized client, sales and marketing materials utilized internally and externally of the organization as well as strategic ad-hoc production design requests for specified business unit(s)
- Consult and collaborate with internal partners at all levels in the organization in order to share best practices and deliver optimal creative deliverables and production solutions.
- Uses in-depth knowledge to interact with assets, data and/or content providers and collaborate with Shared Services teams
- Participate in training less tenured staff and contributes to special projects and process improvement initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, graphic design, or related field
- Advanced skillset and knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite software and Microsoft Office Tools
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of composition, typography, principles of publication and web/mobile layout and design
- Demonstrate strong design and conceptualizing skills with the ability to communicate and present those design solutions in a group or team setting
- Experience working with and managing outside vendors and printers; experience on press checks with a solid understanding of the 4 color and digital printing process
- Proven ability to provide design direction and project management for print and online/mobile design projects as well as mentor new team members
- Proven ability to understand strategic departmental and team goals and coordinate actions and objectives towards those goals
- Demonstrate independent decision-making on high profile projects and/or initiatives on behalf of Production Design based on extensive understanding of vision and resource capabilities
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proven ability to effectively and comfortably communicate, facilitate discussions, and collaborate and negotiate with various levels of the organization