This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
Our large hospitality client is in search of a production designer that will work primarily with fellow creatives within an internal creative agency, account management teams, in addition to internal stakeholders. You will work on B2C and B2B communications in digital and print, for use in consumer brand campaigns, owned-channel content, and on-property at hotels. This will be a long-term W2 contract.
This position has the ability to be fully remote. Candidates must reside in the following states: DC, VA, MD, AL, AR, CO, FL, NJ, NY, PA, or TX. All McKinley roles include a competitive benefits package.
For candidates to be considered, you must be able to share a strong portfolio.
- Prepare all projects to release, including making final changes, pre-flighting, collecting, making PDFs and slices
- Implement quality control -- Consistently apply and enforce style/brand guidelines; Proof and review all work before releasing; Final check for flaws in the form and functionality of design; check the design for visual missteps
- Retouch and manipulate images
- Catalog and reference art for future projects
- Digital Asset Management -- Maintain, organize, and update files on our file storage system
- Work and partner with internal shared-publishing services
- Work with vendors as needed when works get outsourced, to ensure clear communication and consistency in the delivery of assets
- Up to date with the latest software advancements
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, print production, visual arts, or equivalent work experience and portfolio that demonstrates clear knowledge of print production and design
- 5 years of experience in graphic design or production
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Application Skills in Adobe AfterEffects; HTML5; Cinema 4D
- A strong portfolio showcasing advanced photo compositions, complex print pieces, and any work that demonstrated organization and problem-solving skills