This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
Our client in Tysons is looking for a versatile production designer to fulfill creative products across a wide range of digital and print media. This role will require coordination with the corporation’s in-house design studio to integrate, manage, and execute projects. As the team’s production designer, the person assuming this role will bring consistency and vision across the work—and help make marketing magic. This contract is a 6-month position with the possibility to convert; will report to the Senior Director.
- Design creative visual content that will bring an exceptional and consistent customer experience across media and platforms, including email, online learning, virtual events, PowerPoint presentations, mobile apps, brochures, and product term sheets
- Create sharp, creative, customer-centered interactions driven by business requirements, aesthetics, our brand, customer personas, customer feedback and usability findings
- Identify areas of efficiency within the marketing team for design practices and process, also help implement and maintain these
- Provide unifying production design leadership for the multifamily marketing team and act as our primary interface with the corporate design studio
- Monitor industry best practices, trends, and new technologies and evaluate them for possible adoption
- 5+ years’ experience designing across a broad range of online and physical media for integrated marketing campaigns, web, and mobile
- Has a strong sense of brand and the expression of a brand through consistent, yet creative execution
- A strong desire to learn new platforms and media to maximize their effectiveness is necessary for success
- Has outstanding communication, presentation, and self-organization & planning skills
- A master of Adobe Creative Cloud products (including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, Premiere, After Effects) and other cloud-based design platforms (Canva), Microsoft Office software as well as emerging interactive design technologies and methods.
- Knowledge of Articulate 360 and Camtasia (e-learning course development applications) as well as video edit tools strongly desired
- Highly adaptable with a basic competency and comfort with learning new platforms and technologies