Are you a production professional looking to work for a top brand? Then we have an excellent opportunity for you! Our Dallas-area retail client is looking for a Production Designer to join a highly collaborative and fun creative team for a 6-8 week project.
The Production Designer will mainly be responsible for preparing digital and print (POP) files. As time permits, additional projects may be assigned.
- Four-year degree or other applicable areas of study
- 2-5 years’ experience prepping digital and print files for large retail companies; POP experience a plus
- Strong command of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Able to quickly “pivot” as new deliverables take priority
- Organized and able to meet a variety of deadlines
- Prefers working in a highly collaborative environment