McKinley Marketing Partners’ oil & gas client in Spring, TX is seeking a Pricing Analyst for a long-term contract. In this role, you will develop, implement and maintain the line of business pricing strategies & the necessary enabling tools to maximize value capture from the market. Provide strategic pricing support to the sales organization as appropriate.
- Develop and maintain Pricing Architecture (List, Target, Discount Limit and Floor prices for all product/pack combinations), contract incentive guidance (capital, rebates, fees or penalties), and corresponding tools in line with overall LOB Marketing strategy
- Lead development and maintenance of planning, tracking and analysis tools associated with the implementation of the LOB’s global Pricing Strategy Implementation Plans
- Measure and report the effectiveness and relevance of Pricing Architecture - based on a set of KPIs and propose Architecture changes as appropriate
- Provide commentary on off-strategy pricing activity as appropriate
- Based on adequate analysis (e.g., margin analysis, COGS, competitive intelligence) propose and coordinate Pricing Architecture changes (Mass Price Change or selective changes); includes internal/external communication materials and implementation effectiveness tracking
- Participate in Pricing Leadership Committee (PLC) meetings, and related Sales Management Reviews, to secure broad agreement on pricing strategy implementation
- Conduct revenue management, margin/price analysis, and reporting; Support pricing components of P&B.
- Act as custodian of pricing analysis related systems and maintain controls documentation
- Liaise with the marketing teams to implement key pricing related initiatives
- Participate in special projects/studies as appropriate
- Ownership of CRM related activities, such as data maintenance and administration, as defined in CRM processes
- Provide support for the implementation of CRM specific functionalities/processes, such as Mass Price Change, Price Lists, Mini-Price Lists, etc.
Qualifications and Experience
- Five years’ experience in pricing analysis for a Fortune 500 company
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, economics, business, or marketing
- Comfortable working between the technology and business worlds
- Be an evangelist for business intelligence for the business group
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Highly proficient in Tableau and Excel