This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
Our large pharmaceutical client is looking for a content strategist who will be a crucial partner for product teams, seeking to create best-in-class customer experiences and touchpoints by leading the communications and content strategy group for a particular therapeutic area. The role is responsible for developing a content strategy based on established brand and engagement strategy, ensures the messaging imperatives are carried through in the creation of content modules and tactics, and shapes a differentiated customer experience across multiple product teams. This position will be fully remote for the length of the contract.
- Owns the strategy and development of creative assets – assists the engagement lead and planning team with overseeing creative agency partner's production/execution of visual and written assets
- Cross-collaborates on the ideation and creation of original content, develop content themes/topics?
- Ensures consistent experience, and implement appropriate localization/translation strategies?
- Works closely with engagement strategy and planning as well as product teams to align on content plans and refine/adjust as needed to optimize efforts and deliver on segment goals
- Partners with business intelligence & analytics to help assess content performance to recommend course corrections and enhancements, as well as implement and track KPIs
- Contributes to content best practices that align with brand guidelines
- Contributes throughout integrated marketing planning meetings working closely with key business stakeholders
- Bachelors degree in marketing, advertising or other applicable areas
- 8+ years of experience in pharmaceutical marketing experience
- Ability to manage multiple external agencies, as well as, manage the entire cycle of project with internal team members
- Must have content management system knowledge and Adobe Experience Manager knowledge
- Must have experience working in a regulated industry and a working knowledge of the process of creative approvals in those settings