Our large well-known e-commerce client is looking for an entry level part-time marketing contractor to augment their dealer marketing and business development teams. The ideal marketing contractor has experience developing marketing content and pitch decks, writing copy, and project managing multi-channel programs. If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of executing on multiple dynamic projects, this may be the perfect opportunity!
This position will be remote and will average 15-25 hours per week.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, working closely with internal stakeholders and driving collaboration
- Create compelling messaging and copy to reach both automotive manufacturers and car dealers
- Provide program management support for both online and in-person events and conferences
- Manage a regular intake process to support requests from both dealer marketing and business development stakeholders
- Ability to attend periodic in-person collaboration sessions in their Centreville, VA office is preferred but is not a requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- 2-3 years of strong project-management and program management experience
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Experience with PowerPoint, Acrobat, and InDesign; Photoshop is a plus
- Automotive or manufacture experience preferred but not required