District Of Columbia
Our large nonprofit client in the heart of D.C. is looking for a paid media marketing manager to join their team for a year-long contract. The hiring manager is looking for an individual who is experienced in digital advertising strategy and operations and highly motivated with a diverse background in digital advertising vendor and campaign setup/management/optimization to lead towards optimal performance (on-site actions). This position is fast-paced and data-intensive, with the management of tracking and reporting and application of optimization techniques that leverage multiple data points.
The successful candidate will demonstrate exceptional skills in developing campaigns that support objectives and meet target audience needs, understanding priorities, be extremely organized; with great attention to detail, able to leverage their technical and optimization skills. Candidate must have technical marketing knowledge of pixels.
- Lead the strategy and execution of new programmatic and direct-buy advertising campaigns, including the day-to-day management of trafficking and optimizing ads
- Research target audience needs to understand the positioning
- Lead optimization of a variety of paid media that could be purchased on a CPM, CPC, CPL, CPA, or CPV basis
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders during the pre-launch phase, including but not limited to campaign strategy, key objectives and KPIs, forecasting, capability consultation, and campaign infrastructure pre-planning
- Source new marketing vendors to test for purposes of innovation, improved marketing operations, or campaign performance.
- Manage vendor relationships
- Implement conversion and tracking tags that align with goals and KPIs
- Capture and report costs and value resulting from campaigns
- Ensure quality control of campaigns and that campaigns stay on budget
- Provide ongoing optimization and recommendations throughout the duration of the campaign, keeping stakeholders apprised of updates
- Translate data into actionable insight relevant to marketing program objectives
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 5 years of digital advertising experience creating and executing programmatic campaigns (including display, native, and video ads)
- Experience with various deal structures including CPM, CPA, CPC, and knowledge of the unique nuances and structural characteristics of campaigns.
- Proficient with DSPs (DV360, Adobe), DMPs (Adobe, LiveRamp) and Ad Servers (Campaign Manager)
- Knowledge of remarketing and advanced targeting tactics, including dynamic creative, CRM, site retargeting, search retargeting, keyword contextual, affinity, look-a-like, etc.
- Google Marketing Platform Skillshop Certifications preferred
- Campaign Manager, Display & Video 360, Google Ads Display
- Experience with paid social platforms (Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Advanced Excel a plus (pivot tables, vlookups, index/match, etc.)