Our client in the healthcare industry is looking for a Membership Support Specialist to serve as central interface to provide a high level of membership service support. This position will triage, trouble shoot and respond to and/or resolve data entry, billing, reporting, membership billing matters and issues. This is a full time temp to hire role.
This position will require regular on-site attendance once in-office operations resume.
- Serves as lead staff regarding membership billing and reporting
- Acts as primary contact fielding and responding to questions, inquiries, and complaints daily, in a timely and accurate fashion
- Ensures that appropriate actions are taken to triage membership billing, demographic requests, cancellations, and transfers
- Collaborates as appropriate with internal staff
- Tracks, documents, collaborates with and trains identified staff on related membership service and escalated resolution matters
- Identifies reporting issues and works with staff to address issues found on reports
- Supports coordination of the work to ensure reporting and entry of membership data records for members
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required
- 5 years in a membership service role that encompasses billing, data entry, reporting, troubleshooting and resolution
- 2+ years of experience working in Personify (highly preferred), or a similar membership database, is required
- Service-oriented and able to resolve issues with diplomacy, patience, and accuracy mandatory
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Must have expert analytical and organizational skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability work and maintain high service standards with minimal supervision
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and prioritize workload
- Position requires skill with Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and Word
All McKinley roles include a competitive benefits package.