McKinley Marketing Partners’ client in Silver Spring, MD is looking for a Membership Program Specialist. The Membership Program Specialist will maximize membership growth and work collaboratively with colleagues across the organization to seek out and explore new ways to enhance the client’s membership marketing activities.
- Develop and implement client support and membership development programs according to the policies, procedures and goals of the department and organization
- Responsible for all aspects of planning, writing, coordinating graphics, and distribution of a wide variety of promotional and support materials for membership projects
- Assist with development and planning of client membership strategy, plans, and tactics for assigned programs and products
- Develop collateral, including but not limited to coordinating the design and execution of brochures, flyers, digital, website and social media content and graphics.
- Maintain schedules and system for tracking results of activities for client membership programs. Monitor internal and external activities to achieve maximum impact of programs.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of client membership projects, utilizing current market intelligence, new methodologies, best practices, and industry research to maximize campaign effectiveness. Implement changes to programs based upon results of analysis, strategic objectives, and best practices.
- Routinely monitor client websites and make recommendations for updates and enhancements.
- Support the Membership and Constituent Relations department by performing a variety of administrative tasks, including setting up and executing meetings, processing invoices and maintaining departmental files.
- Assist with additional departmental administrative responsibilities and special projects includes fulfillment of postal shipping requests and documenting and adhering to team processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related field
- Minimum four (4) years project administration experience.
- Knowledge of marketing materials production and promotion
- Experience in developing and executing Membership, Marketing or Constituent Relations (component relations) programs
- Experience with program administration and HTML coding
- Exceptional project management skills and organization
- Intermediate to expert knowledge of MS Office, Communications software (i.e. exposure to online community management software and, Real Magnet email software and web/teleconferencing systems) and, accounting software.