This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
Are you a marketing professional looking for a great opportunity to join a global brand on a long-term (ongoing) contract basis? Then we have a can’t-pass-up opportunity for you! Specifically, our global retail client is looking for a Marketing Specialist to join its dynamic and collaborative, digital team.
The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the development and execution of marketing activities for digital platforms, apps, and services to drive acquisition and retention, traffic, increase units, and sales. The Marketing Specialist also will support different marketing functions that impact a customer’s path to purchase within our client’s stores.
The Marketing Specialist also will help ensure that marketing strategy and communications are aligned across the organization by coordinating cross-functionally and communicating with digital, marketing, ops, merchandisers, vendor, and agency partners.
- Assist in the development and versioning of creative elements across multiple channels and participate in photo shoots when necessary.
- Assist in the continuous improvement of in-store marketing elements.
- Act as a liaison for printer, agency, and merchandising teams on new or high-impact elements including displays that support traffic-driving events and special promotions.
- Ensure projects are on track, within budget, and on strategy.
- Manage the budget process from forecasting, estimating to the reconciliation of programs to ensure financial goals are against plan and dollars are maximized.
- Manage assigned outside agency partners and vendors to assure alignment with the strategic vision and overall brand strategy.
- Regularly communicate with merchandisers, field contacts, and internal support functions to help achieve business objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
- 2-3 years marketing experience is preferred.
- Strong organizational skills; process improvement.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.