This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
Our client in Gaithersburg seeks a highly motivated team player to serve as a marketing specialist for a contract-to-hire position. The marketing specialist will work with the Marketing team to plan and execute nationwide and local campaigns. The ideal candidate has experience in consumer service marketing (B2C) and has a strong drive to learn and collaborate in order to deliver results.
This position will require regular on-site attendance once in-office operations resume.
- Partner with stakeholders and partner agencies to develop targeted marketing materials for implementation in nationwide and local campaigns
- Coordinate and optimize the performance of integrated marketing campaigns that include both digital marketing and offline media tactics
- Work with the Marketing team to plan and execute targeted direct response marketing campaigns
- Campaign administration to include proofing materials to ensure they meet established branding guidelines, scheduling, invoicing and reconciliation
- Aggregate reports for performance of marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROAS and other KPIs)
- Communicate trends and insights, and campaign optimizations made to spend and performance based on the insights
- Collaborate with the marketing team, agencies and other partners to set strategies, data collection and reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Minimum of three years related experience in B2C direct-response marketing programs, preferably including design and production of direct mail campaigns
- Minimum of two years of experience working in a marketing role
- Exceptional attention to detail and editing skills
- Highly creative with experience supporting the development of marketing materials (graphic design/print materials experience)
- Experience executing marketing tests and implementing campaign optimizations
- Extremely detail-oriented with strong organization, interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills