This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
District Of Columbia
McKinley Marketing Partners’ D.C. based energy client is looking for a Marketing Public Relations Coordinator on a contract-to-perm opportunity. The Marketing Public Relations Coordinator will be a hands-on, data-driven team member who can jump in and support marketing and public relations and build the brand and customer value proposition.
- Manage, support, and implement retention marketing programs as assigned across multiple channels including email, social media, web, direct mail, and phones
- Manage production of marketing materials such as brochures, customer letters, blog posts, social media and web content, newsletters and executive presentations
- Day-to-day execution of marketing and media relations activities, including writing, editing and distributing press releases; supporting media interviews; drafting messaging documents; monitoring program results
- Coordinate conference schedule and support marketing objectives
- Ensure materials are proofed, approved, and meet all organizational standards
- Track metrics and interpret results in order to increase program success
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- 1-3 years’ experience in a marketing or media relations setting
- Excellent time and project management skills, proven ability to work on multiple projects with varying schedules simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Ability to interpret and effectively utilize market research and program results data
- Ability to think strategically, creatively and outside the box