This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
Our Owings Mills client is looking for a Marketing Project Manager to join their team for six months. The Marketing Project Manager will be assigned to the Marketing Activation program will be responsible for facilitating and managing the scope, budget, scheduling, and resourcing related to two principal work streams. The ideal candidate would have both a marketing (ideally digital marketing) and data background, but the priority should be on project management within the marketing realm.
- Direct medium to large-scale, complex projects that may involve multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the integrated project plan, resource plan, contingency plan, and related project management artifacts
- Evaluate trade-offs between project size and complexity, cost, urgency, risk, and stakeholder value
- Validate financial forecasts and provide on-going reconciliation of resources and other related project expenditures
- Partner with business sponsors to define success metrics and criteria
- Build, lead, and coach multiple project teams throughout project lifecycles • Facilitate all operational checkpoint activities throughout the lifecycle of projects
- Assess and resolve all high priority project risks as they are encountered
- Manage projects according to established methodology and standards
- Converses with, writes reports and creates/delivers presentations to all levels of colleagues and peer groups in ways that support problem-solving and planning.
- Bachelors degree in applicable areas
- 10+ years’ experience within marketing project management
- Ability to manage multiple medium and large projects
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience managing projects in a matrix environment
- Experience employing agile methodologies in a non-technical environment
- Project management experience in a marketing setting
- PMP certification preferred