This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
Our hospitality client in the DC area seeks a marketing project manager to join their team for a three-month contract with the potential to extend to 12 months. The ideal candidate possesses the ability to multi-task while thoughtfully applying project management processes to achieve the best possible market impact and defined results.
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects within the organization- specifically in partnership between digital marketing and tech teams
- Oversees all aspects of projects under a specific body of digital capability work, representing and project managing on behalf of marketing
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of the project for the marketing teams
- Builds and maintains working relationships with team members and other departments involved in the projects
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding the status of the project
- Bachelor's degree and 2-4 years of experience in the field or a related area
- Performs a variety of tasks
- Leads and directs the work of others
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Understanding of fundamental marketing principles and project management principles
- Strong project management skills essential
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple competing priorities
- Very organized applicants with a strong stakeholder focus will thrive
All McKinley roles include a competitive benefits package.