This job opening is no longer accepting applications.
Our nonprofit client in Bethesda is looking for a marketing project manager to join their team! The marketing project manager will oversee the creation and implementation of integrated marketing strategy to support the growth of products, programs and services. This role will conceptualize marketing strategy by leveraging member insights, market trends and marketing analytics, and work collaboratively across Marketing & Communications to deliver multi-channel marketing plans to drive awareness and adoption of key products including publications, educational programs, meetings and consulting services.
- Work with product marketing team to develop and execute comprehensive marketing plans
- Identify and coordinate marketing needs with the publishing and production teams through the preparation of pricing and sales estimates, production launches, cover design, packaging and other activities
- Work with the product marketing team to develop and execute comprehensive marketing plans for other revenue producing products and services
- Formulate and ensure timely implementation of marketing strategies and tactics including development of promotional brochures, competitive information, marketing reviews, etc.
- Identify and coordinate marketing needs with the product or program development teams to better position and differentiate the various products within scope of responsibility
- Work collaboratively with other departments in an advisory role on marketing strategies, campaigns and implementation for products or programs
- Develop digital campaigns (including social media strategies, email, paid digital, and Google Ads) to drive direct sales through online store.
- 5+ years of applicable experience
- Bachelors degree in marketing, communications, advertising or other similar fields
- Familiarity with print, electronic and online publishing formats
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Marketing analytics including Google Analytics and Ads (SEO and SEM)
- Digital marketing including social media, email marketing and content optimization